• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

How much

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
better off sending a pm as you will get loads of spam putting your e-mail on a forum.

Pictures of commercial brood box, there are 3 of these all new in cedar with frames.

thanks

Not sure if Chakie was selling anything at all on behalf of his invisible friend, Why would any one put so many items photo taken ,and some none priced.[
Yes to make it look good....

I think he should be more honest on his dealing, and not to claim, that he did not know, how much he was going to ask for them, he is a very smart operator. I wasted a lot of my time looking at the items which was not for sale. or was not priced at all.
We learn every day.

Not sure if Chakie was selling anything at all on behalf of his invisible friend, Why would any one put so many items photo taken ,and some none priced.[
Yes to make it look good....

I think he should be more honest on his dealing, and not to claim, that he did not know, how much he was going to ask for them, he is a very smart operator. I wasted a lot of my time looking at the items which was not for sale. or was not priced at all.
We learn every day.

Sorry that you think that way, if you read the very first post i asked for help pricing the items, people have responded by pm's and offered prices which i have responded to, the photos where to aid valuation.
I responded to all your questions clearly in post 13 and 15 and at no time did i offer the lot for £900, your first post at 7 was a bit garbled so i asked what you was interested in. :confused:

A friend of mine is packing up due to illness and asked me to sell all his equipment and bees and we are wondering how much to ask.
Don't know what he has in total untill weekend when i will go up and take pictures of his stuff, i do know that there is a hive on double brood and a 9 frame s/steel extractactor.

Cheers Chalkie - Hive picked up and transported home :)

Great bloke to do business with
thanks again & nice meeting you

Cheers Chalkie - Hive picked up and transported home :)

Great bloke to do business with
thanks again & nice meeting you

Thanks james,

Cedar boxes now sold, thanks mark.

New beesuit fencing style for sale, purchased from maisemore for £83, size xxl,
£50 plus postage
1lb honey jars (72) with lids £20 collection only.

Last edited:
Extractor sold (on ebay).
settling tank sold.
strimmer sold.
Beesuit sold.
ceder commercials sold.

Rest of stuff will go on ebay.

Thanks to all.

Most stuff gone now but still need to shift these.

5 x commercial 16x10 thornes premier worker foundation. £35 plus postage

3 x boxes 1lb jars with lids (72 jars per box) £50 collection only.

1 X New mantis tiller, assembled but never had petrol in. £175 plus postage.

thanks

thanks

IS it the 2 stroke or 4 stroke? The other one you had pictured was the 4 stroke with the Honda engine.

thanks

Jars now sold, thanks john.

Latest posts

Back