Hi from Norfolk

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbo481

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Have been interested in keeping bees for years and now I have taken early retirement am looking to start next spring.

Winter is a good time to do a theory course which leads into a bit of practical before you spend big money! Have you ever been around bees?
Good luck anyway and welcome to the forum . Keep us in touch
E

Hi Enrico, yes I have been lucky enough to have been able to visit/view a friends hives in Slovenia on many occasions when on holiday there. I am looking into doing a course in the new year and am also hoping to find a friendly local mentor.

Find out about your local beekeepers association and get along to some meetings as well, very likely to find a possible mentor there.

Book yourself on the Easton college course if your near enough to Norwich ... Second one runs in the new year - 8 weeks providing an excellent base to start in the spring and hopefully a group of new friends to share your experience. I cannot recommend too highly ...

Hi there and welcome to the forum as a Newbee myself I found lots of information on the forum that will put you in good stead for years to come

Book yourself on the Easton college course if your near enough to Norwich ... Second one runs in the new year - 8 weeks providing an excellent base to start in the spring and hopefully a group of new friends to share your experience. I cannot recommend too highly ...

Agreed.

Place on course at Easton secured, thanks for great advice.

Latest posts

Back