hello from wrexham !

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerecalcitrant

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Hello, about to get my own bees for the first time this week so am very excited but also quite daunted as don't know anyone nearby who keeps them so having access to a forum like this just in case will be great, thank you.

:welcome:
Hello, about to get my own bees for the first time this week so am very excited but also quite daunted as don't know anyone nearby who keeps them so having access to a forum like this just in case will be great, thank you.
Welcome to the forum, you will get plenty of INFO from here

I am not far - 12 miles outside Bala, I too am new to Beekeeping, I joined MBKA a few months ago and they have been very supportive so I hope you have the same luck in joining a good association near you

Hi, I'm just over the border towards Chester. I'm happy to pop over if you need any support, but bear in mind that I'm pretty much a newbee too!

Welcome, a wealth of knowledge on here to count on...
:welcome:

That's great, thanks everyone for the welcome, and thanks ripley for the offer, may take you up on that, just trying to figure out whether I need to artificial swarm them, trying to build second hive first!

Latest posts

Back