hello all!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikeb123

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
hi,

My name is Michael I'm 27 from Rainham, Kent.
Bee keeping is something I have always wanted to do as this part of nature fascinates me. I feel that now is my time to become a truely dedicated bee keeping and acquire the skills and knowledge to do so.

I have rung my local bee keeping association and they tell me that they hold group meetings weekly. I was hoping to have more of a one to one with a bee keeping. Is there anyone in my local area that could share their experience and knowledge with me? I would be more than happy to pay for their time.

thank you for taking the time to read
Michael

Hi im mellifera Im 15 and im from wigan greater manchester

Im a beginner like you and would like to wish you good luck and happy beekeeping !!!

P.s theres beekeepers from all over on this forum im sure someone lives near you :)

Welcome to the forum Mikeb123 - might be worth putting a post in the Mentorship section on the forum? (Beekeeping Education - Mentorship Offered/Wanted) :)

Welcome to the forum, i am based in Kent and i did a course with a brilliant couple, they run taster days and various other courses google Teynham Bees and info should appear, also got my best colony from them too! Best of Luck
Ruth

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!
I've sent you a PM with details of a beekeeping course that runs in Rainham.

Latest posts

Back