Face Book.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont want to talk to you on here let alone on facebook , twitter , PM , telephone , fax , telex , email , letter , semaphore ,smoke signals or any other form you choose to mention.:smilielol5:

So add me to the list thats 18 !

I like Facebook....as a quick messaging system with children at uni, friends etc, easily go offline if too busy...saves having IM systems and I don't text very often. And as a PM system for non-bee people mostly. Saves losing emails in the "business"-type stuff. And to keep in touch with people who otherwise I'd hardly ever see world-wide and who I wish to spend time with.

On the other side...I also have a bee account with a huge number of worldwide beekeepers (over 1000). My "stumbleupon" is to look at their photos of beekeeping and talk to them about, well, bees. And to communicate bee stuff links and read theirs.

BUT I never sit in front of the tele. And I'm a non-teen female.

Lovely: a real reason to block you Hughsie. Deed done. A block list of one.

Bliss

PH

I dont want to talk to you on here let alone on facebook , twitter , PM , telephone , fax , telex , email , letter , semaphore ,smoke signals or any other form you choose to mention.:smilielol5:

So add me to the list thats 18 !

What a nice comment to someone who gives his all to this forum and its members...

Ben P

Not just a one hat, but a two hat
If the hat fits Hughesie !

There is always one....

Let him alone guys, he deserves to be alone...

PH

18 to 1 I think you win PH ! congratulations.

Lighten up and be nice :seeya:

What is this facetwitter of which you speak?

Facebook is only good for "stalking" your student children but sometimes its better not to know what they are up to.

I like facebook; I keep in touch with children and grandchildren and my father (so we have 4 generations of the family on it) and with some in different time zones it just works for us. BUT I respect those who don't use it and I try not to send invites to people out of the blue but I know sometimes the system can make its own decisions. I also enjoy playing Scrabble on facebook as my OH doesn't really like playing.
Tricia

I get invites from people and I have no idea who the hell they are......

"I was at school with you"

So?.... If you had been anybody interesting I would still be friends with you...

or....... TV programs............ "and now... we have in the studio your long lost friend/brother who you havent seen for 50 years............ "

Thats because I didnt want to see him...........:willy_nilly:

Facebook is only good for "stalking" your student children but sometimes its better not to know what they are up to.
Not just the student ones............the 30 year olds as well....

Latest posts

Back