Different age queen cells

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But perhaps you should give some credit to the person who took the photos in the first place ?

http://www.acbees.org/drones--queens.html

I asked Finman for the source of one of "his" pictures a couple of weeks ago because I would have liked to see others of similar quality. He wouldn't provide it, maybe he couldn't remember where the picture came from.

Nobody should just copy and paste an image without giving credit to the photographer, more especially if the originator's website says, "Photos not to be used without persmission of acbees apiaries"

Remember all the fuss when somebody uploaded a fashion picture from Getty Images?

I

Nobody should just copy and paste an image without giving credit to the photographer, more especially if the ?

Yes, but I do. I will just copy and paste as before.

Credit to photographer? Get a life!

What about all knowledge which has been copied in these forums.

What about all nonsense information based on nothing which id delivered here?

What about all styles of narsism how to spoil started chain?

And now Pals. Get a name of photographer whose avatar every one has stealed.

Last edited:
I asked Finman for the source of one of "his" pictures a couple of weeks ago because I would have liked to see others of similar quality. He wouldn't provide it, maybe he couldn't remember where the picture came from.

?

Come on! When you quote the answers, you see the link, where it come from.

Coudn't Remember...odd...little bit internet skills

photo

Yes, but I do. I will just copy and paste as before.

What about all knowledge which has been copied in these forums.

What about all nonsense information based on nothing which id delivered here?

What about all styles of narcissism how to spoil started chain?

I have no plans to visit Helsinki, if they all have that attioude of pladueragemismi am glad to stay away. CREDIT WHERE CREDIT is due its nice to be nice

Just because something is on the internet it doesn't mean you can take it and pretend it's yours.
You started this thread by uploading some pictures, you were praised for the quality of those pictures, you made no effort to admit they weren't yours.
You made no effort to tell anybody where you got them from.

The originator's site has terms of use in plain view. You broke those terms of use.

And now Pals. Get a name of photographer whose avatar every one has stealed.
I took the pictures I use as an avatar and in my profile.

I have stolen nothing! Don't try to justify your wrong doing by accusing others of doing the same. "They all do it!" is not a valid excuse, nor is it a valid reason for trying to pass off somebody else's work as your own.

Coudn't Remember...odd...little bit internet skills
I sent you a personal message asking where you sourced a picture, because I wanted to see more like it. Your reply said it came from Google - so I assumed you couldn't remember the site itself.

Google is a search engine, amongst other things, it does not own the sites shown in the search results.

Next time, look from picture link, from where the pic is.
I will not give special honor to photograpers.

It was couple of days ago when someone took here here a copy-paste from a page, where was text "copyright". And no one said nothing. Quite selective these offences.

Last edited:
plagiarism
[pley-juh-riz-uh m, -jee-uh-riz-]
1620s, from -ism + plagiary (n.) "plagiarist, literary thief" (1590s), from Latin plagiarius "kidnapper, seducer, plunderer, one who kidnaps the child or slave of another," used by Martial in the sense of "literary thief," from plagiare "to kidnap," plagium "kidnapping,"

noun

an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization, the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author:

Synonyms: appropriation, infringement, piracy, counterfeiting; theft

Goes nicely with:

tax dodger

One who evades the payment of his taxes

:D

Mesi = honey
Meaning : A sweet yellowish or brownish viscid fluid produced by various bees

honey-bee.gif

Last edited:

If the dark tip has a tiny hole, swarm cell has ready queen which can fly. That virgin is waiting that swarm leaves.

Can the virgin queen fly immediately? This is obviously important for cast swarm prevention when bleeding off bees.

Thank you for taking the the time to pass on knowledge Finman, despite where the photos came from. Some people just like the smell of their own farts and feel the need to stick their oar in and bring others down.

Can the virgin queen fly immediately? This is obviously important for cast swarm prevention when bleeding off bees.

When I compare in free emerged virgin and a virgin, which is inside the cell when a swarm leaves, a swarms virgin seems to be 2 days old. Of course there are queens in pupa stage too.

It is not important in cast swarm prevention. I cannot understand how it could be?
A swarm leaves when first queen is ready to fly.

BUT, you should be carefull when you handle those queen cells. In a minute you see that virgin is outside of cell. Sometimes when swarm has left, there are soon 10 virgins walking on combs and piping vigorously.

Last edited:
Thank you for taking the the time to pass on knowledge Finman, despite where the photos came from. Some people just like the smell of their own farts and feel the need to stick their oar in and bring others down.

Thanks. ...They are allways same guys. I know them.

I was just curious as to whether the queen could fly immediately after emerging from her cell or wandered around for a few days before flying off.

thanks for the info, interesting post.

:ack2: :confused: :puke::puke::puke:

Last edited:
Back