• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cheshire/Wirral Honey Wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pacey

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi all, sorry my first post is a want but I have enjoyed numerous visits here for advice etc (honest).
Long story short I am getting married in March, we want to give honey as favours however due to my cack handedness and squashing the queen just as my only hive was building up last spring (doh!!!) I have no stock of my own.
Looking for approximately 10lb of unpackaged/unjarred honey. Can collect from anywhere around Wirral, Chester, N.Wales.

Thanks in advance.
:thanks:

No honey - but hope the wedding goes well ;) We are planning the same for our daughter x

Got some Lancashire stuff if you're stuck.... Or contact cheshire BKA

No honey - but hope the wedding goes well ;) We are planning the same for our daughter x

Great minds.
Step daughter is getting married...again...groan...and in a rash moment I promised the honey favours she wanted. What a custom..eh? Bit like party bags for the kiddywinkles :)
Sorry for the hijack :(

Thanks Easy, I shall see if any slightly more local supplies turn up.
Certainly seems that our novel and unique idea of favours is actually not but hey hoo we shall persevere.

Latest posts

Back