Bienen-Voigt & Warnholz

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deemann1

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
20+ nucs
Has anyone bought any equipment from this company in Germany Bienen-Voigt & Warnholz .
How the hell do you pay for orders with them ??

Just put in an imaginary order for a brush uncapper and only stopped when it asked me to send order (tempted, having had a bottle of Spitfire after a long day). Translation of payment is that you pay in advance; up to 30kg to Grosbritannien is E28.90, E13.90 up to 5Kg.

True, didn't get to the payment section (despite the beer). What problem arose?

A few years ago I was going to order from them too, but found they only accepted bank transfers. I prefer to use Paypal (which is charged to a credit card) for my own protection, so did not order.
Many German companies only accept bank transfers and credit card holders are regarded as people in debt, so unreliable.

Bank transfer in most of europe is pretty common and actually very straightforward with ISBN account numbers. Strangely enough I don't use PayPal so don't order from anywhere that only uses it. Maybe PP is more of an american english thing, a bit like cheques.

I would say there loosing alot of business by not having PayPal

I would say there loosing alot of business by not having PayPal

I use PayPal quite a lot but there is an add-on to PayPal called "Xoom" where you can pay to a bank account in any country, either from your bank account or using your PayPal balance. You might want to check that out

Back