Begging letter (nothing to do with bees,though)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erichalfbee

Super Moderator
Staff member
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
I'm posting this because my daughter needs all the help she can get and I thought there may be one or two kindly disposed souls on here.

She and some friends have started Theatre Temoin with the specific purpose of mental health education both in the outside world and especially in schools. Their current production involves an exploration of Bipolar Disorder.

They are all broke...my daughter survives on just £30 a week....heaven knows how!!

Cutting to the chase.....she has set up a justgiving page looking for donations to finance this project. Could you find the time to read the full explanation of who they are before you decide if you can spare a couple of quid?
I would be truly grateful.

Dani

This is the link
http://www.justgiving.com/thefantasist

Unfortunately since "justgiving" upgraded their software to "Welcome to your new improved fundraising page. Find out what's changed and why." I can't seem to read anything.

Since then, on two different computers I've been unable to see the proper pages. Does anyone else have this fault?

Adam

Latest posts

Back