• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beekeeping kit for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddiespangle

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hello

Im selling all my equipment and bees - all the kit you need for a small but productive beekeeping operation. All kit, unless specified, was supplied by T******. All kit is less than 5 years old.

8 colonies of bees, 5 in hives, and 3 in Nucs. All queens marked and clipped. Bees are productive, I've just taken the spring crop and I thought their new owner should have the benefit of the summer crop.

OMF x 6;
National BB x 6; with frames and drawn foundation.
Crown Board x 6 (2 I made from 18 mm ply as clearer boards and to apply Apiguard);
Supers x 9; with frames and drawn foundation.
Queen Excluder x 10 (some metal and some plastic);
Hive stands ( double) x 7;
Nuc Box (plywood) x 10 (7 x 5 frame national and 2 x commercial, 1 x observation Nuc); home made...very solid.
Nuc feeder x 9;
Rapid feeder x 5;
Contact feeder x 1;
4 inch metal roof x 7;
Commercial BB x 1;
Kieler mating hives x 3;
Metal runners 8prs;
Bailey Board x 1;
Snelgrove Board x 1;
Warming cabinet (home made) x 1;
Hamilton converter x 1;
Frames national an commercial I assembles ...lots about 80.
1lbs jars and lids x 72;
Virtual hive photographs in frames 1 set of 11.
Giordian 10 frame, radial, extractor.
30lb honey bucket.
15lb honey buckets x 3;
40kg tank with valve;
Stainless steel strainers x 1 set;
Uncapping fork;
Hive tool;
Smoker;
Swarm collection skep;
Travelling screens x 3;
And other things such as butler cages; grafting equipment; dissection tools; and other stuff picked up whilst beekeeping.

Open to offers.

If you need any further information give me a call on 07538790545 or send a PM.

I'd prefer to sell the all the items and bees in a job lot. Happy to help move bees from mid July onwards ( very busy at work for the next 3 weeks)

Hi Eddie

Can you give an indication of what price you are looking to get for this kit. From my perspective it is really hard to gauge value so a understanding your price range would help.

Eddie.

PM Sent yesterday to you about equipment.

I'm hoping to sell all items together...I'm looking for about £2k for the lot. Drop me a line if you're interested.

Hi, has this all gone now? I'm kind of interested in the extractor, but the postage costs might kill me.

Is the extractor sold? thanks Burren

Latest posts

Back