Bad Luck For Me.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any one handy to give our member a hand? Literally? Or act as robot?

Would be happy to but sadly too far away.

PH
Thank you very much for that PH , it sure is going to be a struggle but hopefully my lady friend can help, i breed Bullfinch and Goldfinch also which need ringing at around 5 days old , a good member from a british bird forum has stepped up and is going to do the rings for me, that is the beauty of these forums for all the negatives the positives always shine through.
Thanks
Steve.

Thank you for the good lucks i might need it yet the small hospital i went to today wanted to refer me to a bigger hospital as i have a piece of floating bone near the break, i said i'm not being cut open for that so i have to go see a Orthopedic consultant on Tuesday, that might get emotional, i hate hospitals a day or two stay in there would crack me up as would one of them super bug infections folk seem to be getting these days.
The floating bit of bone is from a old injury and not a problem, the break on the radius joint is a problem, i am onto my 3rd cast and 3rd X-ray upto now as they are worried it might move, i have to go back Monday for a 4th X-ray and if it stays put they will leave me alone too play with the bees. :D

Lots of luck for Monday.....hope all is well. Remember to take chocolates for your physio.....they can be fierce!

It is finally off and healed :party: however it is really stiff and painful and the skin from under the cast looks 120 years old and peeling off like a lizard shedding its skin, at least i can start moving forward now instead of being stuck in limbo.

I can recommend E45 Intense Recovery Hand Cream. (or Body Cream)
Post my amputation I used it on my scars: worked very well...- not just on fingers, ears etc..
Makes a huge difference very quickly. http://tinyurl.com/jsct5oe

(It's also good for chapped hands, dry skin etc)

Hope you get better soon.

I can recommend E45 Intense Recovery Hand Cream. (or Body Cream)
Post my amputation I used it on my scars: worked very well...- not just on fingers, ears etc..
Makes a huge difference very quickly. http://tinyurl.com/jsct5oe

(It's also good for chapped hands, dry skin etc)

Hope you get better soon.

Thank you for that, my lady friend has a draw full of potions with her sister being a ex A@E nurse and i am sure i have seen several different types off that E45 cream, i will definitely give it a go.;)

hi millet had my pot off 6 weeks ago still hurts when I lift a frame out of hive but get some of that putty from physio it helps so good luck with it but don't over do it running it under hot water and then cold helps a lot aswell

hi millet had my pot off 6 weeks ago still hurts when I lift a frame out of hive but get some of that putty from physio it helps so good luck with it but don't over do it running it under hot water and then cold helps a lot aswell

The Othopaedic Nurse told me do do that and it does bring some relief, but best of all is being able to wash all that dead skin of, what is that putty Denise ? , is it some kind of ball that is manipulated in the hand.

Latest posts

Back