Another newbee!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockdale19

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi from N. Ireland from someone struggling to get to grips with making posts!

Hi from N. Ireland from someone struggling to get to grips with making posts!

Welcome, Rockdale 19!

Enjoy this crazy place.

Most of us are nuts, most of the rest are self obsessed, of the remainder, several know everything , and the rest are rapidly approaching senility.*

As a result, making a few mistakes on the Forum won't be much noticed.

Hope you enjoy beekeeping.

Dusty

* A very few of us are honoured to belong to all these categories.
One day, you too may join us.....

........ unless you remain sane!

:welcome: Rockdale19
Take no notice, some of us are perfectly normal...:facts:

Welcome ... come on in and join the fun. I'm in the obsessed, approaching senility, know little, completely barmy, minority.

Yeahh .. I've heard rumours but I've never seen one - and there's not a lot of evidence of sanity on here !!
:iagree:
Just to confirm that Some of us don't know what we are doing and we are experimenting with variations on what we think we should be doing.

:welcome:

Ignore anyone claiming to be sane: their nurse will be along to take them home shortly.

(There is a reason why most beekeepers wear WHITE coats - so the nurse can find them quickly)

:welcome:

Ignore anyone claiming to be sane: their nurse will be along to take them home shortly.

(There is a reason why most beekeepers wear WHITE coats - so the nurse can find them quickly)
That's why I chose a pale blue one - so I look like one of the operating theatre staff :icon_204-2:

Latest posts

Back