And the buggers are doing it back home too...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KiwiLad

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
www.stuff.co.nz/waikato-times/news/71430173/yard-of-beehives-stolen-from-te-awamutu

Thieves have all but cleaned out one Waikato bee keeping site, leaving apiculturists to wonder if the hives were stolen to order.

A weekend heist saw Kiwi Bee Waikato stripped of 50 hives from a Waipapa Rd site, southeast of Te Awamutu.

The situation is far from uncommon, says the National Beekeepers Association, and could be linked to the "manuka boom".

Most paintball landmines are made to look very similar to their real life counterpart. Most are pressure activated, while some use a trigger apparatus; however the result is the same when set off. When stepped on, they blast a spray of paint, smoke or inert powder upward, covering their unsuspecting victim and effectively eliminating him from the game.

I am going to buy a gross... fill with indelible ink,,, it is what the scum deserve!!

Yeghes da

Most paintball landmines are made to look very similar to their real life counterpart. Most are pressure activated, while some use a trigger apparatus; however the result is the same when set off. When stepped on, they blast a spray of paint, smoke or inert powder upward, covering their unsuspecting victim and effectively eliminating him from the game.

I am going to buy a gross... fill with indelible ink,,, it is what the scum deserve!!

Yeghes da

Brilliant! I didn't know such things existed.

Paintball has certainly moved on since my young days.

Latest posts

Back