A breif hello

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zng109

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
WBC
Number of Hives
morning all, I am from the wonderful world of surrey.
So there is little confusion I will inform you that I know little about bee keeping, but am a third generation keeper (if that makes sense to you)
My father relinquished his last remaining wbc hive to me recently and due to failing health is not in a position to offer sound advice on the subject:(
My hive is set up on a custom built platform on my more than sturdy shed roof and I captured and housed a swarm 2 days ago, So I will be browseing alot and asking what some of you may consider to be "stupid questions".
Thank you for your time and I hope for your patients in these comming months:nature-smiley-016:

Welcome (at this ridiculous time of morning, done an hour already). Hope you enjoy reading the many different answers to the simplest of questions :)

My hive is set up on a custom built platform on my more than sturdy shed roof and I captured and housed a swarm 2 days ago, So I will be browseing alot and asking what some of you may consider to be "stupid questions".
Thank you for your time and I hope for your patients in these comming months:nature-smiley-016:

Welcome, and I hope you don't become a patient by falling off the shed roof when attached by the bees:)

Steve

zng109,

Quickly invest in some good beekeeping books if you have not done so already...

And welcome to the forum,

Ben P

Can't you guys sleep?
Best advice I can offer, is get some sleeping pills :)

Latest posts

Back