• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment Wanted 50 national brood boxes

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thursday afternoon I'm going with another beekeeper who is thinking of expanding to a retiring commercial beekeeper in Trelewis. Retiring and moving to France. (that is all the info I've been given). If you want I can see what equipment he has left and DM you.

Thursday afternoon I'm going with another beekeeper who is thinking of expanding to a retiring commercial beekeeper in Trelewis. Retiring and moving to France. (that is all the info I've been given). If you want I can see what equipment he has left and DM you.

Or buy new from Murray, wax dipped will last at least ten years before needing treatment again.
No risk of disease transfer and probably on a par price wise with second hand cedar.

Or buy new from Murray, wax dipped will last at least ten years before needing treatment again.
No risk of disease transfer and probably on a par price wise with second hand cedar.
I’ll have a chat to him thanks

Latest posts

Back