• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

20 Frame extractor

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerboy5470

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
I'm considering selling my 20 frame Thomas Apiculture extractor and wondered what it is worth?
Done a bit of work but nothing excessive, in good working condition. I have a price in mind and just wondered what everyone else thought

ask what you think its worth then see what people offer.

Not sure why this was moved as it's not for sale and was only trying to gauge a price as there's nothing online to compare it to what I think it's worth. If I do sell it, it's is likely to go through the local auction to be honest

personally I would offer a price on here as your more likely to get a better price than at the auction.

I payed £450 for a second hand Dadant 20 frame electric extractor which is I would say 30 years old. New they are now about £1200.

Abelo are doing a 20 frame lyson one at £950 new so I think your looking at no more than £600 second hand for your machine.

the reason I think HM moved it is you were likely to get PMs offering to buy and the best place was down here in the to sell section.

personally I would offer a price on here as your more likely to get a better price than at the auction.

I payed £450 for a second hand Dadant 20 frame electric extractor which is I would say 30 years old. New they are now about £1200.

Abelo are doing a 20 frame lyson one at £950 new so I think your looking at no more than £600 second hand for your machine.

the reason I think HM moved it is you were likely to get PMs offering to buy and the best place was down here in the to sell section.

Okay, :thanks:
Was thinking about £650 but would be open to offers.
Suppose if anyone on here is interested they can PM me

Last edited:
I will be looking for a 20 frame extractor soon. (New or otherwise)

I also live near a feild somewhere, so therefore local :-/

If/when you sell it, think many manufacturers have free shipping...

Suppose if anyone on here is interested they can PM me

I will be looking for a 20 frame extractor soon. (New or otherwise)

I also live near a feild somewhere, so therefore local :-/

If/when you sell it, think many manufacturers have free shipping...

True, the new equivalent extractor is nearly £2500 so I'd like to think you would get free shipping! :)

Latest posts

Back