Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

region2

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
5+
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zogqbqQnyE[/ame] Wax Pressing in a Traditional Apiary on YouTube

R2

Been posted here before - part of a series of 8 videos on skep beekeeping. They are fascinating - I downloaded them all and burned to DVD.

Cracking video from the year I was born :)

500kg of wax at 1kg clean from every 3kg raw:eek: They processed 1.5 tons of wax, how many hives have they got:eek:

When I tried melting and cleaning wax my house was bombarded with bees attracted by the smell. I had to shut all doors and windows and when I tried to leave the house to collect the children from school I had to run the gauntlet to get through the bees hanging outside my front door.

I wonder why these old gentlemen didn't have similar problems?

Been posted here before - part of a series of 8 videos on skep beekeeping. They are fascinating - I downloaded them all and burned to DVD.

Hi Xgeordie, I've just tried to download them all. No 6 keeps messing up, any idea why? All the rest are fine. I would also like to burn them to disc.

Di:.(

Hi Xgeordie, I've just tried to download them all. No 6 keeps messing up, any idea why? All the rest are fine. I would also like to burn them to disc.

Di:.(

No idea why there is a problem with #6. I used a free youtube downloader and an old copy of Ulead DVD Workshop to create the disks.

Thanks Xgeordie. I was just using the media player thingy, works fine normally. Also pm'd you:.)

Latest posts

Back