• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

14x12 nuc wanted Southampton area

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw somebody on gumtree was selling 14 x 12 nucs of bees in Fordingbridge when I was browsing last night, sorry I don't have a link, though I think it'll be easy to find them with a quick search.

Thank Noddy

They look really good value. I was hoping for something a bit more local to me. It would be a bit of a trek.

Last edited:
I will have 1 maybe 2 colonies available this coming weekend ish along with a whole bunch of kit.

They are in Bagshot Surrey- 50 miles,about an hour away from you .
PM me if you're interested
Dave

We are based in hedge end and we might have some nuc colony's available and we use 14x12, so if in 2 or 3 weeks our nucleuses have laying queens we'd love to sell you one, We will sell them for cheap too

Hi I live not far from you in Burseldon and I am looking for a bee yard close by when I've found one I will be buying local bees and queens for my splits. I have just came from the pub the barleycorn. We go there on Saturday for lunch. Paul

Latest posts

Back