End of the World Preparations

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never seen so much persistent heavy rain, my wife just phoned me (Christmas shopping) and the river Tawe is just about to burst it's banks in Morriston It's like a tropical down pour constantly

The Tawe has burst its banks near the Mond so no golf for the bad dress sense boys tomorrow, and i spoke to a friend Lunchtime and one of the loughor tributaries had burst its banks and he was busily helping to move the horses up to higher ground I'd expect the loughor to be flooding by now judging by the volume of water running down the Aman (it's main tributary) down near me

It's more like elephants and giraffes than cats and dogs, It's not the end of the world but something's up :Angel_anim:

Oh well what's the next one on the list to look forward to?

Sun flare that knocks out every electrical circuit on the planet
Next labour government putting us all so far in debt to pay the jobless layabouts that they take every pension fund just to repay china
George Lucas remakes Star Wars again
or my favourite
Magnetic poles reversing and we all get a heavy dose of solar radiation

catastrophe_625x352.jpg

Oh happy days at least we're all still alive to worry about the next global catastrophe.

:icon_204-2:

If its going to happen, its going to happen. In the great scheme of things there's bugger all we can do about it! We seem to think we are more important than we really are.:calmdown:

If its going to happen, its going to happen. In the great scheme of things there's bugger all we can do about it! We seem to think we are more important than we really are.:calmdown:

Can't argue with that.
not worthy

Oh yes you can - especially if Admin moved this to the political forum, you could get 124 pages of argument :D

Oh no you can't... etc.

Imagine the audience participation if there were a pantomime environmental thread... Jack and the GM Beanstalk perhaps? Or if a little more highbrow was required, what about Dickens' Neonicholas Neonickelby?

:ohthedrama:

Ah, been wondering what that one was for... :)

Last edited:
Enough already with all this talk of the end of the world...late or otherwise...people keep banging on about the sudden end of the world like there's no tomor

Latest posts

Back