End of the World Preparations

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luminos

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
WBC
Number of Hives
Less than 100. Er, 6, actually...
Since the world is apparently going to end on 21st December, how best to prepare the apiary?
:thanks:

Shake them and feed them

( do that allways if you do not know what to do)

By the way, our frost record was this morning -34,7C on this Kuusamo Kiutaköngäs area

Kiutak%F6ng%E4s+talvella+69005.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know what time,appoximately,the world will end tomorrow?
I need to plan my day,you see...

Does anyone know what time,appoximately,the world will end tomorrow?
I need to plan my day,you see...

11.11 UTC

Since the world is apparently going to end on 21st December, how best to prepare the apiary?

I may perhaps give mine a "Last Supper" of fondant before bidding farewell.

Ben P

Where in the world is 21st ? Or is only half the world in danger ?
:D
VM

I will slip the monitoring boards in to see the mite drop count after oblivion.

Hmm might need to rethink that as wont be around to count em

Pete D

"so long and thanks for all the little wooden boxes"

I need help please. I have checked all the books and searched the forum, and I cannot see if "armageddon" makes swarming more likely or not?

If so, can I do an "Artificial Armageddon" (AA)? If the world is going to end I'd like to get an extra colony in any next life...

The world will not end tomorrow.

The large heavenly body sent on its way to smash into the earth had a design fault (those pesky engineers had failed to test for all the Rumsfelt beloved 'unknown unknowns') and unexpectedly contained 0.000053 of a nanogram of neonic. It got lost on the journey, and in 2.7 million years will crash into and destroy the colony established on an earth type exoplanet orbitting a brown dwarf 5.1 light years away by Bayer employees escaping armageddon on earth.....................at which point the ghosts of certain individuals looking on will shout..................'gotcha!' See! We were right, you completely failed to test for THAT!

The world will not end tomorrow.

The large heavenly body sent on its way to smash into the earth had a design fault (those pesky engineers had failed to test for all the Rumsfelt beloved 'unknown unknowns') and unexpectedly contained 0.000053 of a nanogram of neonic. It got lost on the journey, and in 2.7 million years will crash into and destroy the colony established on an earth type exoplanet orbitting a brown dwarf 5.1 light years away by Bayer employees escaping armageddon on earth.....................at which point the ghosts of certain individuals looking on will shout..................'gotcha!' See! We were right, you completely failed to test for THAT!

rofl :icon_204-2:

Latest posts

Back