When are the next sales

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wightbees

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
How long is a piece of string
Hi

Been a while since I have purchased boxes but looking at buying roughly 25 in the next Sales ( delivered needed) any ideas when the next sale is please ?

Hi

Been a while since I have purchased boxes but looking at buying roughly 25 in the next Sales ( delivered needed) any ideas when the next sale is please ?
whichever of the conventions come first - 25th of March

Just seen a facebook post from Maisemore's - there was a cockup on their website for last weekend's sale so they are running it again from 0001hrs Friday 3rd of March to 2400hrs Sunday 5th March

Just seen a facebook post from Maisemore's - there was a cockup on their website for last weekend's sale so they are running it again from 0001hrs Friday 3rd of March to 2400hrs Sunday 5th March
Only just seen this post and missed it ☹️

They will probably have one for the BBKA spring convention as I doubt they are attending, then there's the midsummer one
Thanks I sure hope someone does or I’m going to be busy in the work shop 😅
Was hoping T would have one that including postage but this latest excludes P&P only pic up!
Fingers crossed

Latest posts

Back