Tree cut out

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... open a picture up in the default microsoft opicture manager whatever software and in the edit menu it gives you two options - resize or compress - go into the compress sub menu and it gives you the options to compress for documents, web pages or emails select one of those press OK and job done - for eg a 20KB file reduced to 3KB, not interested in whether it's pixels ,pixies or leprecauns - does it all for you in one step - all you have to do then is resave it.

Misusing/misleading terminology (and too often trying to make the M$ version of a standard into a new standard) and their choice of options instead of the user simply being in control.
In a nutshell, that's the sort of thing that explains why I don't get on with Microsoft!

Lets hope Rockdoc finds it so simple …

Misusing/misleading terminology (and too often trying to make the M$ version of a standard into a new standard) and their choice of options instead of the user simply being in control.
In a nutshell, that's the sort of thing that explains why I don't get on with Microsoft!

Lets hope Rockdoc finds it so simple …

:iagree:

Nothing worse than giving the user a choice of fiddling around editing his picture or, if he's in a hurry, just three clicks and it's done

Ok here goes. Thanks go to ITMA for pointing the way. Interestingly the fungus (now removed) was acting as a little umbrella for the entrance. As its highly edible, I'm hoping it will come back next year! Note the bright orange pollen being taken in.

Really looking forward to see how this goes in spring best of luck with it

Yes, first class job done Sir: I salute you!

You're all very kind, but a lot of the credit must go to my young apprentice beekeeper Joseph, whose tree surgery skills took off the limb so calmly and carefully the bees hardly knew they were being moved. Just a shame we were not able to video the limb as it was slowly lowered onto the waiting trolley, it looked very cool.

What a perfect outcome and thanks for the excellent pics (hope you found the "beekeeping forum photographic club" advice useful!)

richard

Last edited:
Back