Thorne's sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's if you got the right picture and the right person. I was there 'guarding' for us and sort of helped other people.

bee-smillie

4th & 6th photo. Female. Young :)toetap05:). Pinkish top. Stopped somebody from taking my bargain smoker..................? & I went and fetched a great heap of hive runners and nails.........

Frisbee

4th & 6th photo. Female. Young :)toetap05:). Pinkish top. Stopped somebody from taking my bargain smoker..................? & I went and fetched a great heap of hive runners and nails.........

Frisbee

My mistake, ribblesbees is not a nice lady, well she is not wearing a pink-ish top, ribblesbees is the one stood by the shelving that contained all the rapid feeders, and is wearing a white top, I just know I'll be in trouble for this.

My mistake, ribblesbees is not a nice lady, well she is not wearing a pink-ish top, ribblesbees is the one stood by the shelving that contained all the rapid feeders, and is wearing a white top, I just know I'll be in trouble for this.

Ahh - yes..............no not the same one at all, but I'm sure still very nice. You could be in trouble for saying this:-
ribblesbees is not a nice lady
perhaps you'd like to re-phrase it, you could for example say "Ribblesbees is not the same nice lady that you mean and here's a:nature-smiley-014: for her." That might just get you out of trouble. :)

Frisbee

Ahh - yes..............no not the same one at all, but I'm sure still very nice. You could be in trouble for saying this:- perhaps you'd like to re-phrase it, you could for example say "Ribblesbees is not the same nice lady that you mean and here's a:nature-smiley-014: for her." That might just get you out of trouble. :)

Frisbee

I like to live on the edge, I laugh in the face of danger, then again, a slap does hurt :sport-smiley-002:

:nature-smiley-013: for ribble xx

Hmm thanks for the suggestion of the flower Frisbee.

As for Nick, methinks that revenge is a dish best served cold. :toetap05:

bee-smillie

Latest posts

Back