The Manuka Project Pledge Campaign

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Friar Tuck

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Please take a minute to have a look at Pledge musics website where you can buy this fantastic album. 100% of the profits goes to The Bumblebee Conservation Trust.

Not Honey Bees I know but a good cause and good music.

Here is the link I hope the beekeeping forum does not mind me posting this as it is 100% not for profit.

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects...ct5451&utm_medium=activity&utm_source=twitter

If the link fails just type The Manuka Project in google and look for the pledge music link.

I agree ^ and seeing as Bumblebees dont produce honey.. But the project is a worth wile cause and the guy producing the album has worked with some top names.

I do not like those trust at all.

we have had money collections to shildren cancer care, last world war veterans and many others and 90% of money have gone to collectors pocket.

The most famous swindle is Haiti aid.

The collected money has been 2,4 billion dollars and quite few money have gone to the destiny.

It is really amazing that some one got idea to collect money to bumbblebees.

It is a particularly good idea Finman, because so few bumble bees would be likely to report that the funds aren't arriving to help them as they should . . .

Just joking fellas, so don't sue me for defamation unless you think that it might be worth it . . .

Is this trust sponsored by Manuka (TM) then?

Last edited:
Back