• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Swienty Breeze Beesuit XXL

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pnkemp

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Due to the imminent move to New Zealand and their incredibly strict biosecurity rules I've been getting rid of all my bee gear (colonies sticking with my bee partner before you ask).

The Swienty Breeze has been an absolute boon. Not one sting through it in 3 seasons of use, no rips or tears at all, and catches the slightest breeze so longer sessions are fine in mid-summer with shorts and tshirt underneath. Also very handily it fits in the the hood when you detach it so great for storing. They're currently £170 new but I'm happy to take £40. Need a nice cool backup? Want a guest suit for larger visitors (not *that* large, I'm 6ft and moderately fat)? Then drop me a note.

Pickup from Gloucester or we can arrange shipping.

Have sent pm

Provisionally sold, but if that for some reason doesn't work I've got the DMs from those of you interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back