Scam.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 National Hives & 1 Observation Hive.(Indoors) & lots of empty boxes..
It seems as if there is a scam working under the guise of being an on-line ebay questionaire with the offer of a free camera. They ask for bank details and take £74 from your bank. They say this is for regsitration to be put on a list to qualify for further offers. Easy Beezy appears to be the name to avoid.

Its doubtful if anything could be done about them. They have a proper website. Email and phone contact.

They take a fixed amount from your bank account for you to be put on their list for further offers o cheap items.
They ask for bank details on the grounds that they need them to be pay for the P&P of the camera they are going to send you.

It seems as if there is a scam working under the guise of being an on-line ebay questionaire with the offer of a free camera. They ask for bank details and take £74 from your bank. They say this is for regsitration to be put on a list to qualify for further offers. Easy Beezy appears to be the name to avoid.

They ask for bank details and people give it to them? Anyone want to buy some magic beans?

If anyone is stupid enough to go for a scam like that they deserve to have £74.00 taken out of their bank accounts - AND their kids taken into care :D

too true, who falls for them people ring me at least once a month i just tell them 2 go away { not the same words} but meant the same.. i heared yesterday that £28 thousand pounds was taken from people who bought katy perry tickets on line and the people would meet them at the venue and give them there tickets... as jenkinsbrynmair says.. THEY DESERVE ALL THEY GET

Last edited:
The easiest way to get somebody's credit card details is to ask them for them.
If they think they are getting something in return that sounds a bargain but that it requires a debit on their card they give the details...

Terrible - next thing you know someone will be selling empty reproduction lucky strike cigarette packets and old fashioned houshold goods packages on ebay - all empty!!!!

I did some training on IT security. The outfit running the show had recently run two tests of security. In one they handed out CDs with software on and said 'do not run these at work, only run them at home'. The software phoned home when run. Nearly all the CDs had been run at work.

In the other test, they had scantily clad women handing out Mars bars in exchange for work security passwords. Nearly everyone gave them their passwords.

Despite all the warnings people do not take security seriously. (My favourite example is when Jeremy Clarkson published his bank details in a national newspaper, because he thought that no-one could do anything with them. The RSPCA took a donation from him.)

Terrible - next thing you know someone will be selling empty reproduction lucky strike cigarette packets and old fashioned houshold goods packages on ebay - all empty!!!!

Very sad when people buy empty cigarette packs which are descibed as not containing cigarettes and then ask "why was pack contain no cigarettes any"

"what do dummy cigarettes contain? Can they be smoked?"

"can you cancel order. I misread advert. I thought there was cigarettes"

No you didnt misread the ad....because you didnt read it at all.

Last edited:
Terrible - next thing you know someone will be selling empty reproduction lucky strike cigarette packets and old fashioned houshold goods packages on ebay - all empty!!!!:icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

cant stop laughing

Hush yo up boy or I'll wash yo mouth with dummy soap...........

er, well I would but the packet is empty.

Another scam....

completely inedible...

Latest posts

Back