• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nuc wanted in essex or London

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

priono

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
please contact me. i travel regularly between London and north essex hence could collect any time along or further off A12. thanks

Last edited:
please contact me. i travel regularly between London and north essex hence could collect any time along or further off A12. thanks
I may be able to help priono, ive sent you a message.

Thanks

thank you both for the answer. could you just pm me and let me know when i could come approx (i guess around april) and what you want for it. Thanks

Last edited:
still looking

I have been abroad for a cpl of month and missed it out. so if someone still have a colony or nuc then please pim me

Bees

I am runnig out of time to look after my bees. PM my if you are still looking for some or equipment. Thanks, Ian.

BB We Unite,Seven posts in two years all offering Nuc's is not really in the spirit of the forum....

ok fair enough sorry !!!! donation will be made to forum of £15.00 when my remainder nucs are ready to sell i hope that this will be sufficient..

Last edited:
will make donation to list a sell for my nucs in two weeks time if this is not possible please can you let me know many thanks.

Hi. This is a thread i started two years ago but despite the brilliant weather and my plans for splitting i still would like to get one or two more. 14x12 or standard or a pkg. any size. the earlier the better of course. just pm me, thanks

Back