National hives from China

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's obscene that anyone earning more than national average wage receives any form of state handouts.
But if their children havent got cable TV and iphones then arent they classed as being brought up in poverty?

"As opposed to the Royal Colleges, who serve the interests of.........?"

same again dusty - £500 a year for the privilege of using letters after your name and keeping college wine cellars topped up. and that's on top of the £2k that some are now charging for exit exams for trainees.

This week the President of the RCP came to talk at our hospital. i didn't have the guts to ask whether he thought it right or wrong for the interests of a large proportion of Hospital Consultants to be being represented in negotiations by a Doctor who had already retired from the NHS 6-7 years ago with a pension based on the old 1995 final salary scheme (including 3x pension lump sum) where the final salary will have included an A+ merit award.

Last edited:
But if their children havent got cable TV and iphones then arent they classed as being brought up in poverty?

That means most of Cumbria is in poverty. Cable TV unavailable and mobile phones unworkable in many places. We will just have to flatten those dammed mountains.

:rolleyes:

That means most of Cumbria is in poverty. Cable TV unavailable and mobile phones unworkable in many places. We will just have to flatten those dammed mountains.

:rolleyes:

well at least they have hills to roll their hoops down.:seeya:

Well I suppose you lot are boosting your post count. Can't see any other point to all this drivel.

"As opposed to the Royal Colleges, who serve the interests of.........?"

same again dusty - £500 a year for the privilege of using letters after your name and keeping college wine cellars topped up. and that's on top of the £2k that some are now charging for exit exams for trainees.

I'm involved in the training of junior psyches. Not sure which is worse: the over-regulated, under-experienced, rip-em-off training now or the old days of working Fridays, on-call all weekend then working Mondays.

D

Last edited:
Well I suppose you lot are boosting your post count. Can't see any other point to all this drivel.

With respect. Rather like watching a TV programme and saying you didnt understand it and it was a load of rubbish. There is an obvious answer.

Aneurin Bevan said he had to

"Stuff their mouths with gold to get them to make the NHS work".

GPs £120K p.a about right but:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-380-000-year--hours-doctors-200-hour.html

for many is not unattainable. Union? What Union?

Only difference now is, it doesn't.

They did their best to stop it at its inception.

Bevan's "lower than vermin", speech aimed at all for these attempts to halt the NHS, still ring true.

With respect.

"With respect" - my a*se. With respect who wants to hear about your political opinions? I understand your discussion perfectly well. I have two university degrees and two postgrads - go patronise someone else.

With respect you should take your discussion elsewhere. This was a thread about an entirely different subject which has been hijacked.

" who wants to hear about your political opinions? I understand your discussion perfectly well. I have two university degrees and two postgrads - go patronise someone else.

Agree, no political opinions, facts only please.

On the quals bit, take it that means you're allowed todrive the ash-cart now!

:D :hurray:

I do think the OP was answered and now a little light, convivial conversation is taking place among us all as we wait for the next unsuspecting individual to post.

Last edited:
ok - to get back on topic - anyone who's tried these: do they respect beespace and fit national frames ok. are they TBS or BBS?

"With respect" - my a*se. With respect who wants to hear about your political opinions? I understand your discussion perfectly well. I have two university degrees and two postgrads - go patronise someone else.

With respect you should take your discussion elsewhere. This was a thread about an entirely different subject which has been hijacked.

I have two university degrees and two postgrads
Are we suppposed to be impressed? Are they relevant to anything sensible?

I dont think I expressed any political opinions, neither did I insinuate that you may be incapable of understanding the converstion, but despite the fact that you appear to be rather pissed off with this thread, it still seems to have a magnetic hold over you to make you keep returning to it.

Last edited:
I am pis*ed off at myself that I allowed myself to get involved with this.

I'm not going to argue the toss with you. Life's too short. And I've wasted minutes of mine on this thread that I can't get back.

And what the xxx is an ash-cart? Don't answer. I don't care.

I've got 3 degrees, I think I shall now go off and have a hissy-fit. Now sat in a dark corner thinking I must grow up..I must grow up.:)
PS They are the old vinyl 45s and great music!
PPS and it is winter.;)

Latest posts

Back