I really do despair sometimes...well, every day

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is how it might have gone.........

Email from buyer.

Dear *****

Hi,

How does the box work, you remove the transparent cellophane paper and how do you add the cigarettes into the box? Is there a gap or do you tear a hole in the box?

Thanks

Yes - Trim the cellophane from one side on the top and then do the same with the paper so that just one side is open and then put the ciggies in one by one..

Thanks

... and what would you be disputing?

Which is why I said dispute/complaint... I am not very up on ebay so I don't know the procedures. The point I was trying to make was that if you treated me like that - I wouldn't be happy. I don't think the buyer did anything wrong. I read through it again and.... I don't think the buyer did anything wrong (he might be thick, he might be a total idiot for all I know - but he asked what seemed to me to be a fair question

Did you understand the buyer?

Yep - No problem.... Your answers were not clear to me
(Possibly if I had the box - I might have figured it out but thats not the point.

Which is why I said dispute/complaint... I am not very up on ebay so I don't know the procedures.
and with respect, therefore not qualified to comment.

The point I was trying to make was that if you treated me like that - I wouldn't be happy. I don't think the buyer did anything wrong.
What the buyer did wrong was not to read the advert properly and was trying to trick me into telling him how to put his 20 cigarettes into the box in question..so he could then say that 20 cigarettes wont go into it. The ad doesnt say the box will accomodate 20 cigarettes.

- but he asked what seemed to me to be a fair question

Possibly, but like I said to him, "how many ways are there to get a cigarette thro a hole"??

Originally Posted by Dishmop
Did you understand the buyer?

Yep - No problem.... Your answers were not clear to me
and how would you have told him how to put a cigarette thro a hole?

Possibly if I had the box - I might have figured it out but thats not the point.

That is exactly the point, because he did have the box.
Your version of what you would have said to him is no different to what I said.

Latest Question

I would like to combine the postage, but I can't see the options to either 'add to basket' or ask for an invoice. Each item takes me straight to the pay now screen. Please can you help me?

Yep. Buy some glasses.