High barn oils - excellent service.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Bad day at office. Broke journey home on train to sample wetherspoons latest offerings. Three pints znd three posts to this forum in, i'm now not that bothered correcting the spelling mistakes. Read on....

Whilst sampling the devine "haymaker" beer, I thought i'd share the conversation i had with the owner of high barn oils. I have a) been interested in painting shed loads of cedar boxes with "preservstive". Having trawled the engire internet including ghis forum, i settled on linseed but was confused between boiled snd raw. No longer confused, i looked for a source of raw and came up with high barn.

The very informative webite does not differengiate betwwen the stuff sold for humsn consumtion with that sold for horses. So i gave them a ring.

What followed wad nearly zn hour chat with the owner who is clearly
passionate sbout his product. I bought a bottle for me and 5 litres of horse feed linseed ( which is the same thing without a sell by date) plus a dispenser all delivered for less than the cheapecst on fleebay.

Not only that but had a really informative chat from a bloke who gives talks on his subject including tbe shole bit on human metabolism and food intake requirements and more trivia.

So if you bee keeping assoc secretarhys in the horsham area want to fill your winter lectures with a bloke who can tell you why abberdeen angus steaks got their fame ....? It was because the beef was fed on the linseed cake byproduct from the lino industry ??

Very nice man . Give tbd webdite a look next fime yoj want some quality linseed

Regards

Fred

Ps gave it a dpellchdck. Not bad considering but might not trh another pjst.
:rofl:

Pps if i get a nice shiny coat and start whinnying, we know he was lying about the horse feed?

Back