Hello from Cheshire

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holls

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi All,

Never thought I'd get to this point! After beekeeping classes 4 years ago and many failed attempts to find a local site for a couple of hives, we have finally found somewhere. Now, my daughter and I will be starting our first hive this year.

:welcome:

From darkest coldest very North Staffordshire.

Hello. My bees are in Cheshire (near Lymm) and my daughter is my beekeeping assistant too. If you are near & need help, say the word

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi All,

Never thought I'd get to this point! After beekeeping classes 4 years ago and many failed attempts to find a local site for a couple of hives, we have finally found somewhere. Now, my daughter and I will be starting our first hive this year.

Hooray and welcome.

Iveseenthings,

Thanks for the offer. I'll be in touch!

Last edited:
Greetings from rather damp and windy Chester.

Hello from "sunny" South Cheshire. Where abouts are you? We've our South Cheshire meeting on Thursday and I'm sure you'd be most welcome.

Hello from "sunny" South Cheshire. Where abouts are you? We've our South Cheshire meeting on Thursday and I'm sure you'd be most welcome.

The branch meetings are good, I wish I was able to attend more. Sadly work means I can't get there on time!

Next weekend North Cheshire have a microscopy day. Looks like that would be a good one to go to.

I'm going to that! It's in Frodsham, I think, with Graham Royle. Should be good.

Hi I'm looking in Cheshire for somewhere to possibly install a hive I'm off on a class at Highfield bees august been looking for a while I'm based in Congleton

Hi a from sunny congleton

Hi all
As you can see I'm a newbee still getting to grips with posting on here lol. I'm open to all advice on searching for a site to install a hive next year I'm learning all I can from all sources Maybe a local land owner can spare a little space to get me started

Latest posts

Back