H***ords rip off

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:iagree:

Was there yesterday with my father in law getting mother in law's new bike (we wanted to make sure they'd installed the non-stick brake pads we'd asked for)

as I was there i thought I'd look for a new garden spade - not one in stock! how on earth do they expect to run a successful business!!

Youd have got the bike a lot cheaper elsewhere, its not like you even get good service, most of the folk in there havent a clue.
You could buy my £70 vouchers off me for when she needs to buy two new inner tubes :icon_204-2:

Youd have got the bike a lot cheaper elsewhere, its not like you even get good service, most of the folk in there havent a clue.

Not completely correct.

If you look carefully you will find a group of spotty teenagers who know all about gold plated speaker plugs and low profile tyres and where the paint for brake calipers is..

"They stock lots of camping equipment, hence the barbies, when di you last go to Halfords, they have sold other stuff for years '

i know they don't just sell overpriced car maintenance stuff but also bikes and camping/touring type stuff

BUT

not first thought for BBQs IMHO.

"They stock lots of camping equipment, hence the barbies, when di you last go to Halfords, they have sold other stuff for years '

i know they don't just sell overpriced car maintenance stuff but also bikes and camping/touring type stuff

BUT

not first thought for BBQs IMHO.

Fhnny enough i didnt go in looking for Barbeques. You know when you wslk around a shop & spot things? Well thats what happened!!

Latest posts

Back