Great British Food Revival

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithgrimes

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Any one watching this series on TV? Last night was spuds with the shouting greengrocer Greg Wallace, and rare breed pork with One Fat Lady. Apparently theres one coming up on honey. Unfortunately I think its Ainsley Harriot, surely one of the most annoying men on TV.

Yep, we watched it, some good recipies.

Ours is a footie free house otherwise might have missed it, now rugby that's a different matter - bring on the weekend:party:

The one about Honey is on this Weds (30th March) at 8pm on BBC2.
And, yes, it is the dreaded Ainsley Harriot

The one about Honey is on this Weds (30th March) at 8pm on BBC2.
And, yes, it is the dreaded Ainsley Harriot

Haha - since making that comment I've been asked to supply some honey for a piece they are doing on Daybreak on Weds (about 8.15am) to publicise the Ainsley Harriot programme.
Love you AH !!!

Now would that call have come if you hadn't fixed the typos on your original website and would you have done it if you hadn't got a load of stick here?

Congratulations on your contract, word of mouth also goes a long way, so you may be arriving. I wish you Good Luck and a good season.

Haha - I think the original stick on here helped me develop a thicker skin that's for sure.
Although, I wouldn't call 6 jars a contract!

Latest posts

Back