Good morning beeks!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry G

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
2. No, 3. No, 2 again
Greetings to everyone out there in forumland. Let us pause for a moment to reflect on what a wonderful community we are. Let us engage with the new week in a positive and supportive frame of mind (Hello sky! Hello clouds! Hello bees!) and resolve to treat each other always with respect and courtesy. Let us, when confronted with the daft or misguided, chuckle tolerantly and stroke our beards (metaphorically in the case of Heather, Sharon, etc) before dispensing thoughtful and considered wisdom in a kindly and informative manner, never sneering or patronising or sarcastic.
Come, Brothers and Sisters of The Forum, let us rise above our baser instincts! Let us soar to the heady heights of absolute consensus! You know we can do it!

Alternatively, there's a pig down the lane that's crying out for pair of wings :)

What ever it is that you taken over the weekend - I WANT SOME...! :icon_204-2:
Greetings to everyone out there in forumland. Let us pause for a moment to reflect on what a wonderful community we are. Let us engage with the new week in a positive and supportive frame of mind (Hello sky! Hello clouds! Hello bees!) and resolve to treat each other always with respect and courtesy. Let us, when confronted with the daft or misguided, chuckle tolerantly and stroke our beards (metaphorically in the case of Heather, Sharon, etc) before dispensing thoughtful and considered wisdom in a kindly and informative manner, never sneering or patronising or sarcastic.
Come, Brothers and Sisters of The Forum, let us rise above our baser instincts! Let us soar to the heady heights of absolute consensus! You know we can do it!

Alternatively, there's a pig down the lane that's crying out for pair of wings :)

Is that heavy duty stuff you have been smoking, or just Capstan full strength?

BS baffles brains.

Meh...I enjoy a good argument:reddevil:

Meh...I enjoy a good argument:reddevil:

Matchsticks are useful in hives to prop up the crownboard to prevent condensation.
Insulation is a waste of space.
Neonicotinoids are responsible for all bee ills.

Take your pick :serenade:

Matchsticks are useful in hives to prop up the crownboard to prevent condensation.
Insulation is a waste of space.
Neonicotinoids are responsible for all bee ills.

Take your pick :serenade:

I agree

you missed pedantic, condescending and fastidious of the list lol .

What a lovely sentiment, but you mentioned pigs... You are off topic and should be banned for eternity. ;-)

Not off topic at all. I am engaged in a genetic research project to cross a pig with a bee, the objectives being:

A. To increase the frequency of improbable occurrences in the world, and
B. To create self basting honey-roast pork.

So far, though, all I have achieved is some overweight bees with curly stingers, and ham flavoured honey.

:icon_204-2:
Not off topic at all. I am engaged in a genetic research project to cross a pig with a bee, the objectives being:

A. To increase the frequency of improbable occurrences in the world, and
B. To create self basting honey-roast pork.

So far, though, all I have achieved is some overweight bees with curly stingers, and ham flavoured honey.

Latest posts

Back