Good beekeeping videos on youtube

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
youtube search codys lab or year of beekeeping.

american based but its just him recording his hive visits tru the year and beyond. he also has lots of other science based videos, like freezing honey with liquid nitrogen, interesting viewing.

Fantastic...... a great stocking filler.

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyYZE7O9dSU

Landi Simone - Reading the Frames

This is a nice video. Some good hints and tips on reading a colony.

Thanks for posting that - I found it really useful!

I've got a reasonable library of beginners books, and have got through my first season with close guidance from my mentor - but a presentation like this pulls together a lot of visual material and a good explanation, all in one helping.

Much appreciated.

Cheers,

Tony

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNorfolkHoneyCo

UK based and seems to be putting out something most weeks, might not do for those with loads of experience, but for beginners like me it's been useful to see someone actually doing the basic sorts of things...

Those are brilliant short videos if you ask me, thank you for sticking them up however they will be some who slags them of.

I have spent several very enjoyable hours watching the skep beekeeper videos from Germany. Thank you to the forum members who pointed me in the correct direction.

I often go back to them. their an amazing record. Skill, Experience and patience all exhibited not forgetting hard toil, no doubt about that. I particularly loved the one waiting for Swarms and subsequent collection of cast swarms. The narration is so good!

Quite a few videos to beat the weather blues, albeit from across the pond.

As I cannot post links as a new member, putting Honey Bee Research Centre in a search engine will link to umpteen informative videos.

University of Guelph will also lead one in.

Latest posts

Back