• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bees for sale.........

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete D

Drone Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
50+. Double Std National & 14x12
Having done a stocktake at the weekend and a couple more unites, along with making up 4 new nuc's for queen introductions I still have too many bees......24 boxes with bees in :willy_nilly:
So available are upto 8 national NUC's / Colonies. The Nuc's are 6 frame and the colonies are ones that have outgrown the Nuc's so 7,8 frames.
All are this years queens from my early season splits when I may have been over ambitious..... All have plenty of brood and going well.
These are all priced at £100 with possible discounts for 'bulk' buys. Collection / delivery / installation all by arrangement. Come and have a look through them with me and take your pick. I am on the Norfolk, Lincs, Cambs border.
Give me a call, seems a waste to kill these queens and do further unites.
If not sold I will take them through the winter and offer them again in the spring.
Thanks
Pete D

Have you two nucs available? If so how much please?
Thank you

Hi Steve........ errr no I cant. Thats as I am sure you know a 700 miles round trip and you can buy bees much more locally, you dont want mine.

Cheers

Pete D

Hi are there any more nucs for sale and could they be posted to Buckinghamshire thanks

I would not buy a nuc that had been posted and i certainly wouldn't send one. packaged bees are a different matter, and packaged bees are much more suitable for a TBH aren't they?

Hi pete, its Iain from norwich, i came up last summer and got the large nuc from you, im in the market for another 2 large nuc's if you have them, Iain

Good morning Iain,
I have PM you my phone number, give me a shout. PM's in top right corner, private messages.
cheers
Pete D

How are you fixed for 2013

Hi Just wondered what you succesfully overwintered. I would be interested in a nuc on 12 x 14's

Allan

Hi Allan,
like most I am still evaluating what will be any good, will need uniting etc.
Realistically it will be another 2 - 3 weeks before I know exactly what I have got, decide what I need and what is deemed to be in good enough order and surplus.
Happy to give you a shout when I know, either way or you may want to secure yourself some from elsewhere. Have pm'd my mobile number to you, give me a text in a couple of weeks if you are still looking.
cheers
Pete D

Latest posts

Back