Amazon Rant!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartinL

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
:banghead::banghead:

Finally they manage to deliver!

Having signed up to their
"Delivery tracking text updates" and receiving nothing.
:hairpull::hairpull:

I have been in regular contact with someone in the Indian sub continent to no avail.
Unable to hasten the delivery due to "we need to pack it specially for safety"!!!
The "special delivery packing " (that took 4 days) was a larger box with a bit of brown paper holding the main box inside against the corner of the outer!!!!!

On delivery I asked "can I open it before signing"?
Ans, "no you must sing or send it back" ! :nono:

Why is it that Flea Bay can deliver from the other side of the globe, ON TIME and Amazon aren't bothered to deliver at all?

Am I the only one to be suffering this dreadful service?

Last edited:
Still waiting for a book we ordered two years ago!

Use Amazon a lot, 2-3 times a month for years, always reliable, within the expected delivery time. Twice things have gone astray only to be resent no quibble when we have got around to asking.

Harder is twice they've delivered some else's package. They have no useful returns address or contact information on the outside of the package. We've just had to put it beside the door and wait for the courier (they use several different) to contact us.

Still it's par for the course, we get similar errors/issues with other suppliers. One recently delivered a package to "the garden" according to the note through the door. Took nearly an hour of searching to find it.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Harder is twice they've delivered some else's package. They have no useful returns address or contact information on the outside of the package. We've just had to put it beside the door and wait for the courier (they use several different) to contact us.

. . . . . . . . . . . One recently delivered a package to "the garden" according to the note through the door. Took nearly an hour of searching to find it.

Have got home to find stuff in front of the door in clear view of the road, deliveries at 5 in the morning?
However, this time has been worse so far probably after I signed up for their "Delivery Text" service, No call No text Not even a knock on the door!

Then lost item and took 5 days to deliver replacement!
When it got here, (with a book) it was damaged and not working, their "special packing" was no more protective of the contents than the book's wrapping was!

I ordered a digital thermometer which hasnt arrived ive been in touch with the seller, asked for my money back & nothing yet. I cant complain to amazon yet because the latest delivery date is 29 may. I will let you all know who this is when i get sorted so you dont buy anything off them, which you might.

To be honest - never had a problem with Amazon.[

quote=MartinL;480351] I have been in regular contact with someone in the Indian sub continent to no avail.
[/quote]

I though Amazon was based in Swansea - to tell you the truth, if that's the case you would be better talking to someone in Bangalore

On delivery I asked "can I open it before signing"?
Ans, "no you must sing or send it back" !

Told you it was Swansea :Wales_flag::D

:
Finally they manage to deliver!
Am I the only one to be suffering this dreadful service?

Was your order from a subsidiary firm selling through Amazon? I suspect it might be, as amazon have no control over their delivery times or efficiency.
All my dealings with Amazon direct (i.e supplied and in stock by Amazon) have been spot on and often ahead of time.
If you are unsure which seller, you will often find that those companies selling via Amazon will charge you postage and there is no option for "free delivery" ,which is offered on virtually all Amazon orders over about £10.

Do not buy anything from Celina woodstore, this is who I bought a digital temperature gauge from I did not receive it & though I have asked for a refund 3 times I have heard nothing. I have looked on their feedback & it is all the same complaints, you live & learn, I will be checking feedback before buying anything now.

Just got an E mail from Amazon to say these people have left Amazon, i wonder how much they got away with? & probably be back under a different name, apparantly from Wales.

Latest Update!

They have sent another replacement.
It is due to arrive very soon.
Startlingly rapid courier service.

WRONG ADDRESS:hairpull::hairpull:

Not only that but I have requested a refund 2 days ago!!!:beatdeadhorse5:

Well the delivery date expired on my parcel so i put my claim in with Amazon & 2 hours later Amazon refunded my money, thank you Amazon, clearly they knew those people were robbing gits!

Latest posts

Back