• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Amazon Deal of the Day - Handheld Brix Refractometer, 0 ~ 90%

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

einsteinagogo

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
enough (but all insured!)
Amazon Deal of the Day - Handheld Brix Refractometer, 0 ~ 90%

£22.94 and free delivery, if you have Prime!

<https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Refractometers/Refractometer-Measurement-Manufacture-Production-Beverages/B01HZ7MQ0M/ref=gbps_img_s-3_bf76_fd1b25cf?smid=A2YRDSEXH134OW&pf_rd_p=78284097-89a3-4697-b673-3d468066bf76&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=9XN1ZRCB1EWQYMDCGCHB&th=1>

If not any good, free returns, and easy refunds by Amazon! (Fulfilled by Amazon!)

Do a bit of research on this - it could be a brewers' refractometer and therefore does not have the range to measure moisture content of honey.

Been there, done that!

CVB

Do a bit of research on this - it could be a brewers' refractometer and therefore does not have the range to measure moisture content of honey.

Been there, done that!

CVB

Yes, I bought one cheaper than that off eBay with the correct range (something like 15-27 percent water). You'll need calibration oil too, something I didn't realise.

Yes, I bought one cheaper than that off eBay with the correct range (something like 15-27 percent water). You'll need calibration oil too, something I didn't realise.

it does state in description and title

Brix Honey Sugar Content Specific Measurement Tool

All need to be calibrated, I've done mine.

Deal Ended now!

But unlike The Bay, Amazon easier to return! As they have stricter Returns Policy! which works very well, and free returns, and quick refunds!

The Bay is doomed, trying to catch up with Amazon! Amazon definitely have tighter selling policies than eBay! e.g. don't allow the riff raff in!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back