• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

all bees hives will have to go :(

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fox403

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
sadly other half had got stung while we were out and about,, and reacted badly to it so up for sale if anyones interested 5 lots ..some on on double brood boxs and if u look at my videos see sum nice dark wild bees that come from the walled garden never been treat for verroa never needed it
£300 per lot,, will make a donation later tonight

OK 4 hives left taken deposits

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

sadly other half had got stung while we were out and about,, and reacted badly to it so up for sale if anyones interested 5 lots ..some on on double brood boxs and if u look at my videos see sum nice dark wild bees that come from the walled garden never been treat for verroa never needed it
£300 per lot,, will make a donation later tonight

That's a great shame. Can't OH not go inspecting with you?

Hives are about 30 yards from house and are a peaceful nice lot... just if she did get stung I'd never forgive myself and I'm sure she would give me hell

Hives are about 30 yards from house and are a peaceful nice lot... just if she did get stung I'd never forgive myself and I'm sure she would give me hell

Get an out apiary and then you can satisfy both mistresses...

Have you asked any of the local gamekeepers for an out apiary?

Out apiaries are not difficult to find. Go round nearby farms, especially those with farm shops. They love to sell their own honey.

There is another option in the form of a desensitisation course - see if its available in your region.

The wife hasn't been taking Nurofen/Ibuprofen (or other NSAIDs) by any chance? I gather such things do not mix well with beestings ...

nope never took anything like that,,thing was it wasnt even my bees we were 40 miles away at the time,,unlucky i guess...might keep one hive and move it away....

nope never took anything like that,,thing was it wasnt even my bees we were 40 miles away at the time,,unlucky i guess...might keep one hive and move it away....

Don't give up something you love just because someone you love could get hurt by that which you keep. Put them somewhere away and be careful to to expose OH. You can't be held responsible for every bee just because you keep them.

Hi There,

Can you send details of anything you have left? I'm near Stirling and looking to start after 12 years away from it. Been living in Shetland. Now work in Edinburgh.

Cheers
Steve

Latest posts

Back