Aldi Fruit Trees £3.99

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pargyle

Super Moderator
Staff member
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Just a heads up .. Annual Aldi Sale of fruit trees has started - really healthy looking 6 footers .. Apples, Plums, Pears, Cherries and even some Raspberry canes (3 in the pack of the Rasps) lots in stock with lots of different varieties. I've bought a Spartan apple today - couldn't resist it .. but I'm running out of room now !

Really good value and the one's I've bought over the last few years are really doing well ...

We bought a Victoria plum from them 5 years ago. First crop (small ) in 2013, second crop in 2014 was 45kg. Loverly.

Bad news is it's not Victoria but similar.

Just a heads up .. Annual Aldi Sale of fruit trees has started - really healthy looking 6 footers .. Apples, Plums, Pears, Cherries and even some Raspberry canes (3 in the pack of the Rasps) lots in stock with lots of different varieties. I've bought a Spartan apple today - couldn't resist it .. but I'm running out of room now !

Really good value and the one's I've bought over the last few years are really doing well ...

They sold some in Autumn for £10 each, they dont tend to water them & i went back a couple of weeks later & some were still outside wilting, they sold them off for £2 each, i bought 5 & all they needed was some water, they soon revived & are awaiting me planting them in spring :)

Just be aware the root stock is generally unknown. You may get a tree on MM9 which is a very dwarf tree or a very vigorous tree on MM111 or anything in between.

Latest posts

Back