Abelo and shipping to Ireland?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrGoat

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Very quick one as I'm not getting much of a response from Abelo so far on this.

Do Abelo ship to Ireland?

Are they still honoring their discount in the banner? £20 off your first order when you spend over £50?

I'd like to order some Poly Ashforth Feeders and Poly Brood boxes as they're a mad price here.

Thanks

Have you tried phoning them😂

Yes, yes I have. Email, Phoned, Facebook Message... And I didn't get an answer........ Hence the post here...

It's like they don't want the business......

Yes, yes I have. Email, Phoned, Facebook Message... And I didn't get an answer........ Hence the post here...

It's like they don't want the business......
Sorry I was pulling your leg……I’ve used them for a few bits and always had good service/response.

I'm aware I've bought stuff Donegal numerous times but the email last week about more price rises has put me off dealing with them going forward hence why I'm trying to contact Abelo.

I'll try ring them in the morning again.

If you have a friend in NI, you can get stuff delivered there and then pop up & collect it. Of course, if you're in Kerry, that's a long trip but you could always justify it by getting cheap booze in Asda or Sainbury's while you're there. :cool:

To close this out Kerry got back to me today from Abelo and due to "the huge cost in shipping and duty" to Ireland now recommended I order elsewhere...

Thanks Brexit.... Whatever bit of competitiveness was available online is now gone.

To close this out Kerry got back to me today from Abelo and due to "the huge cost in shipping and duty" to Ireland now recommended I order elsewhere...

Thanks Brexit.... Whatever bit of competitiveness was available online is now gone.
I just saw Apis Bee supplies post that they received a big delivery of Abelo poly hives yesterday. Worth giving them a shout

Last edited:
Back