• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted-jam/honey jars in northern ireland

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nematode

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Does anybody know where I can get cheap jars in northern Ireland. There are some good prices on some websites but delivery charges make the cost unworkable.

Thanks for the replies guys. I am a member of the Randalstown BKA. I don't think they mentioned bulk buying but I have to be honest and admit that I was feeling sick with a tummy bug the night they taught us honey processing. I will contact and ask.

I was at the market this morning and we asked a friend who makes and sells jams where she gets her jars from and she also gave us the name McLernons so I will give them a ring and get their price too. We need it for jams at the moment but I will get them for honey just in case. My one colony I started with in April is now in three places after an artificial swarm then a real swarm. You never know, I might get a wee drop of it?

Darren,

The gum tree jars look a little small for our purposes at the moment. We need them primarily for Jam and maybe honey if we get any. Thanks for the link though, I had forgotten about gumtree.

Gareth,

I live just outside of Ballymena.

if you still havent found any i have a number for a thorns agent,i was at her house yesterday and was mentioning you were looking jars and i am near sure she said she had some...let me know if you want her number.
Darren.

Darren,

We are now totally out of jam jars. The small ones I was saving specifically for honey had to be used for redcurrent jelly. So I have sent a message to the gumtree person and I would definitally like the number of the Thorne's rep you mentioned, if possible?

Stephen

Latest posts

Back