Took the leap and bought an extractor...yippee!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there an agent for Lega in the UK....can't seem to find one?

Took the plunge and placed a order at agri nova for a 8 frame extractor spoken 2 clive very helpful (now skint**

Clive seems to have been praised already - I emailed him asking if there would be a 'show price' at Stoneleigh and his reply was timed 5 minutes to 11 pm so I am well impressed even before meeting him and probably buying. As a beginner I'd probably have waited a year but with hubby's offer I'd be silly not to buy. My view is if I am fairly sensible in a purchase now it will probably have a good second hand value if I need to change it at any stage.
Isn't it great to find good service? makes parting with hard earned money just a little bit easier.
Tricia

WPC

A 1) spring time blue woodland flower 2) land with an upward slope all round 3) where they keep bees.

1) Bluebell. 2) Hill. 3) Apiary. These are the answers to the clues....

Regards, RAB

WPC

A 1) spring time blue woodland flower 2) land with an upward slope all round 3) where they keep bees.

1) Bluebell. 2) Hill. 3) Apiary. These are the answers to the clues....

Regards, RAB

Too kind good sir......

agent for Lega

The twenty framer looks enticing. They had a second hand one late last year at about half that price but it had gone before he got round to sending details.....Width of doorways comes to mind.

Regards, RAB

8 frame radial arrived today from agri nova clive newbit delivered personally great value. Cant wait to try /// weekend probably

Bought an 8 frame drill driven Giordan radial last year. Not used it for extracting yet, but build quality and design are very good, as is the price and the service from Clive at Agri Nova.

A dry run went fine.

We used our new Giordan in anger for the first time last weekend. It is an 8 frame manual (I have free 11-year old boy power on tap), and it seems to work perfectly.

Like you, we also got good service from Clive.

We used our new Giordan in anger for the first time last weekend. It is an 8 frame manual (I have free 11-year old boy power on tap), and it seems to work perfectly.

Like you, we also got good service from Clive.

Ditto with the drill version (though only loaded up with four frames it wasn't exactly pushed to the limit):cheers2:

My family chipped i and gave me the money for an extractor this past March. I did a lot of research and bought a Maxdant 18 frame motorized radial. Only used it once this spring, for 10 shallow supers that were left a hive over the winter. Worked great but at $1000 they are expensive.
Jim

Ditto with Monsieur Abeille.

2 weeks ago extracted 3 supers with drill driven Giordan, and it worked like a dream. It is very well designed. There was hardly any wobble - but I did keep it balanced when loading. Made extracting a pleasure

After hunting for a while, my FinL offered to go halves on an extractor so I finally chose one...

I went for a 4 frame radial - which should do me for a number of years...now what else do I need to fit in the shed and I wonder how many will now tell me I bought the wrong one? bee-smillie

Yes I have bought the same, but electric from Park and waited several weeks for it, now it has arrived today and has to go back because it is dented and one of the legs will not fit on. I am wondering how much stress this will cause me after staying in for several days for the delivery! :banghead:

Latest posts

Back