Oil seed rape cultivation in Uk

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no snow but one metre water. You are a medio. Huge rains.
Two days ago it was 7C warm. Next week it comes couple of degrees minus.
A blue bell had two flowers a week ago. I took a picture. Strange winter really.

Finman
just about all of it goes for bio diesel from this area,so maybe not such a valuable variety.

Couple of years ago when it was cheaper people were buying from supermarkets to put straight in the fuel tanks,now some even limit the amount they will sell.

Yes, agree, but since then it is now as expensive as taxed diesel in most supermarkets

dont use corn oil it block the injectors due to residual cardon and gunk after firing

1000L free of tax is alowed so long as you record it use, i used to buy industrial rapesseed as use it in my landrover 200di

dont use corn oil it block the injectors due to residual cardon and gunk after firing
1000L free of tax is alowed so long as you record it use, i used to buy industrial rapesseed as use it in my landrover 200di

We make bio diesel for our vehicles MM, it is 2,500 litres before tax.

We are increasingly getting oil seed rape oil available here in Lincolnshire. Marketed as an option to olive oil. I like it.

Baggy

Latest posts

Back