• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hampshire 5 frame National nucs for sale 2019 with local bred queens

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKF Admin

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I have a very good friend who I have mentored the last 5 years.
He has really come on in leaps and bounds and has now got to the stage of having nucs for sale with 2019 bred local queens,mainly f1 buckfast(Daughters of breeder queens open mated and grafted by him).

They are on 5 frames and all queen's he grafted himself this year.
Supplied in a corex nuc box for easy transport.
He has priced them at £180 each, which I think is great value for good calm local bred bees that are excellent for new and experienced beekeepers.
Bees will be ready end of May begining of June.

He can be contacted on 0794 0048079
His name is Ross brown and his bees are in my apiary in Winchester.

Hi all, I am a bew Beekeeper and bought an overwintered NUC from Ross.

They have a wonderful Temperament and the hive is developing well.

Highly recommended from perdonal experience and have passed his details to my local association.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

I got some bees from Ross about 6 weeks ago. He offered loads of advice when I collected them

I am a complete noob, but the bees have been wonderfully calm to work with.

I have unfortunately had some problems with queen cups, being honey bound and they swarmed today!

I can however say Ross has always quickly answered any questions I have sent him. And I must confess I have hassled the poor guy with a lot of questions!

So if you read this Ross , I am sorry.

I would definitively buy bees from him again, and certainly recommend to others.

Back