Electric Nailer & Stapler - £9.99

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on the kitchen table

I sterilised a miller feeder on the kitchen table (picture attached) by closing it off with plywood and duct-tape and attaching a pipe from an ozone generator and pumping the gas in. My wife asked what I was doing when it got a bit smelly. I told her that I was just using a poison gas chamber to sterilise the box. I did not know she could shout that loud.

Attachments

• Gas Chamber  jpg.jpg
    Gas Chamber jpg.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 11
I sterilised a miller feeder on the kitchen table (picture attached) by closing it off with plywood and duct-tape and attaching a pipe from an ozone generator and pumping the gas in. My wife asked what I was doing when it got a bit smelly. I told her that I was just using a poison gas chamber to sterilise the box. I did not know she could shout that loud.

Those ozone generators look really interesting, could you get a bigger one and put it into some sort of tent and maybe do a large batch of stuff in one go?

I actually used the pneumatic brad nailer this evening, once I got the hang of it; the frames were very quick to make approx 3 minutes each for a 14x12 frame.

Back