business opportunity?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drstitson

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Dadant
Number of Hives
eb*y items 270688013411 and 270688009950

has william (WPF) relocated over the xmas break????

for £163 or £199 BIN includes hive and "1 Bee Conley with 3000 to 5000 bees & 1 Queen Bee"

Last edited:
eb*y items 270688013411 and 270688009950

has william (WPF) relocated over the xmas break????

for £163 or £199 BIN includes hive and "1 Bee Conley with 3000 to 5000 bees & 1 Queen Bee"

Isn't B Conley that awful comedian/variety performer who has now turned to musical theatre?

Have you seen the houses he is selling too?
They look like a bargain and some are only 45 miles away from the sea, wow a genuine beach house in Bulgaria!:nature-smiley-011:

is 45 a lucky number in bulgaria????? is life expectancy so low that age anything over that qualifies you for great uncle status?

I'm more interested in this statement "There are 36.00 of EU Fund to be clamed for each Bee hive you buy and put to work".

Who do I see for my 108 euros for next year? :D

sorry to disappoint you - the funding is just part of the huge tranche of EU cash being poured into states like bulgaria.

wonder if the hives will actually exist or if the Ebay paperwork is used as "evidence" for the hives existing?

Virtual Greek olive anyone?

BTW have you seen where in bulgaria the seller is located???

"J sulc
30 Hawthorn Close
Saltdean
East Sussex
BN2 8HX
United Kingdom"

not bad though - £45 annual return from what appears to be one frame of bees!!!!

£45 on paper. If there is a contract. If it is enforcable. We are talking Bulgaria here.

Even if they do exist, it is an enterprising way of raising hard(ish) currency to invest in his business rather than borrowing from banks at an extortionate rate and losing everything.

I woulkd imagine this way, if he goes under (or things get, ahem, sticky) he'll just stop writing to you. Otherwise he gets cash invested now, he builds hives to attract EU levies and then pays you back over five years or so and he wins.

I'd do it if it was tied into a microfinancing company or charity, but being on ebay, it feels a bit shonky.

sorry to disappoint you - the funding is just part of the huge tranche of EU cash being poured into states like bulgaria.

wonder if the hives will actually exist or if the Ebay paperwork is used as "evidence" for the hives existing?

Virtual Greek olive anyone?

BTW have you seen where in bulgaria the seller is located???

"J sulc
30 Hawthorn Close
Saltdean
East Sussex
BN2 8HX
United Kingdom"

Then he should be here selling to us direct!

You would not be covered by any of ebay or Paypal's protection.

If you didnt get your 45 euros after 12 months what could you do? Nothing.

I know somebody who bought an apartment in Bulgaria.
She said that if she complains about something covered under the building maintainence contract its like telling the Mafia what they have to do.....

Seems as if ebay didnt approve of the ad....

beekeeping business

I found this going through Ebay and thought i would see what the forum makes of it. have a look at item number 270702013376

This one is for you PH HM Rab

(Admin i just want to point out that i'm no way involved with this sale)

Enjoy let me know what you think

Oh I certainly enjoyed but I can achieve better than 20% from my bees.

PH

Latest posts

Back