Beginners Course 2016 - Barnet EN5

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Barnet Beekeepers are now enrolling new members to our in-depth beginners’ course - a year of beekeeping that will take you from your first look inside a hive to helping to harvest some beautiful Barnet honey.
The course is based on the theory and practice of beekeeping and includes hands-on experience of bees, hives and equipment.

We start on the 23rd January 2016 and are located in Wood Street, Barnet EN5. Please visit www.barnetbeekeepers.org.uk or email [email protected] for more information.

This is the apiary and the theory we do practicals with two beginners per hive May to October so lots of hands on

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    657.5 KB · Views: 20
How are you finding interest regarding beginners these days. I don't have all the up to date information but understand Ealing has had very few enquiries regarding this year's beginners course

its building up for this year but much slower than usual. Maybe, wanting to keep bees has passed its sell by date?

There's more information on the internet these days and also brilliant forums like this one, that could be the reason why you are finding things building up slow, i have no mentor or anyone to turn too i just read and read and when the shite hits the fan this forum is priceless with a wealth of knowledge from certain members, however i would not rule a beginners coarse out but i fear i may be telling the tutor he is wrong.. :D

Latest posts

Back