What did you get in the post today?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B+.

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Quite a few
Since the "What did you do in the Apiary today?" thread has run for quite a while, I thought I'd start a new one. What did the postman bring you today?

Perhaps take a photo of some unusual items (or from an unusual angle) and let people guess what they are.

To start the ball rolling, here is the contents of a parcel I received today. Some of the items are obvious but others may be a little more challenging. Lets see how you get on
:xmas-smiley-033: isn't too far off so you may even get some ideas

Attachments

• 2015-09-24 13.16.36 (2).jpg
    2015-09-24 13.16.36 (2).jpg
    410.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 2015-09-24 13.19.05 (2).jpg
    2015-09-24 13.19.05 (2).jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 119
Since the "What did you do in the Apiary today?" thread has run for quite a while, I thought I'd start a new one. What did the postman bring you today?

Perhaps take a photo of some unusual items (or from an unusual angle) and let people guess what they are.

To start the ball rolling, here is the contents of a parcel I received today. Some of the items are obvious but others may be a little more challenging. Lets see how you get on
:xmas-smiley-033: isn't too far off so you may even get some ideas

Goose wing! I got a brush lol

ok, not today, but 2 days ago

bet no one can guess what it is:icon_204-2:

waffle mould good idea though if they go t1t's up

No chance of that. They have loads 'an' loads of your money - millions of it!

Seems a bit like pyramid selling as well, to me. Feed the converted and let them find more 'large cups without saucers', to get them even more dosh.

They have loads 'an' loads of your money - millions of it!

If I had £Millions I'd still be a bit careful where I spent it, better to give some of it to a good cause than be ripped off with a mugs Idea!

It's hard enough getting couriers to deliver here at any time of day, only the trusty Postman Knows the names of the houses. City Couriers just ask the first person they see and BU&&£R off!

Last edited:
Here is today's delivery....completely wrong product so has to be collected on Monday and the right one delivered!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 53
How about a thread about what's been delivered "in error" or to a neighbour/relative until SWMBO is out and they can be transferred to bee shed.

Not today, but a few weeks back some very kind soul sent me some seeds from their garden, which I planted a couple of weeks back and are starting to come through. My plan was to grow the seeds then plant and rearrange the garden in spring when plants are established, but I might have to plant them this autumn :)

A notification that the parcel had been smashed (beers) and has been returned to sender

It's rolls of Geotex Woven membrane. Already have 3 rolls of this one. It was sent by mistake...I need Geotex Non- Woven membrane.

someone broke my door mirror on car sent for one off fleabay on package it said Vauxhall Vectra door mirror do not bend postman forced it into mail box so im keeping old one on car its in better condition

Latest posts

Back