Looks like I'm going to need a new anemometer...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
The winds over the last few days seem to have finally done for my current one.

anemometer-dead-02.jpg

James

The winds over the last few days seem to have finally done for my current one.

anemometer-dead-02.jpg

James
Looks like it's done its time.
We're set for the lowest rainfall ever for February here at just 2.4mm. I'll be retiring my rain gauge soon.

Looks like it's done its time.
We're set for the lowest rainfall ever for February here at just 2.4mm. I'll be retiring my rain gauge soon.

Meanwhile, back in the northern hemisphere, it's near certain that we'll have the most rainfall ever on record for February :(

I wonder if there's a viable business in shipping emergency supplies of dehydrated water from here to Australia?

James

No point in sending concentrated water to Australia - they would have to dilute it when it got there. Apparently Australians drink their water neat!

I wonder if there's a viable business in shipping emergency supplies of dehydrated water from here to Australia?
Talking of dehydrated water. I popped into a local filling station to pay and pick up a small bottle of still water for a journey having forgotten my water bottle
The only water available was labelled vacuum distilled with added electrolytes 🤣🤣
Makes you laugh what some folk will buy.

Talking of dehydrated water. I popped into a local filling station to pay and pick up a small bottle of still water for a journey having forgotten my water bottle
The only water available was labelled vacuum distilled with added electrolytes 🤣🤣
Makes you laugh what some folk will buy.
That begs the question, did you buy it? 🤣

Meanwhile, back in the northern hemisphere, it's near certain that we'll have the most rainfall ever on record for February :(

James
Would you transport it using a steam or hydrogen powered vessel?

Latest posts

Back